Notifications
Clear all

Ayyy where my files at?  

RSS

NikBoy
(@nikboy)
23/03/2020 10:41 am  

Hey, sorry for bothering!

I paid for the courses, CG Adventure and the 3000+ Cinematic Sounds Pack. I tried reaching you guys through your email contact (which you mentioned would be replied asap but...well) and nothing seemed to work, since I didn't get hold of both of the courses, and at the time I couldn't even create an account here to prove that I have paid for the service.

My PayPal account assures me the payment was made, however I didn't get anything and now that I finally managed to create an account, I still got no activation link, no download files, no confirmation, nothing of sorts. Here's a link to a PDF of my PayPal showing proof that the payment was done (don't mind the language, I'm brazilian):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17uqNbwTKHvpwfU-q-PtFLaNYmh2JnLu8

Can you help me out? (And let us not forget those three months of premium SundryFiles that comes along, please!)

Thanks in advance for your time and attention, and thank you SO MUCH for providing this sort of content for us CG enthusiasts all around the world!

Bear hugs from Nick

This topic was modified 1 week ago 2 times by NikBoy

MarceloT liked
AdobeDigger
(@kecodoc)
Member Admin
24/03/2020 5:28 pm  

Purchase receipt has just been re-sent. Please check!

ReplyQuote
NikBoy
(@nikboy)
24/03/2020 9:34 pm  

@kecodoc

Ah okay, it worked out just fine!

Now just two more questions, about the Sundry voucher code...I contacted them myself trying to reach it but with no success since they haven't replied. Would you be the one to also send me the code or...?

Oh and in regards of further updates, will you guys send my email the course's new content as it's released? 

But seriously, thank you so much for all the attention you guys had for me, I really do appreciate your services! And also, I'm considering extending my premium member time at Sundry after those three free trial months! Ahahahah

I guess I'll see you later then, take care and thanks again!

ReplyQuote
AdobeDigger
(@kecodoc)
Member Admin
25/03/2020 1:33 am  

@nikboy

Please let us know your user at Sundryfiles. We will get it upgraded manually.

All future Lessons is going to be sent to your email address when they are available.

THANKS

ReplyQuote
NikBoy
(@nikboy)
25/03/2020 2:40 pm  

@kecodoc

Wus poppin', Master Digger?

Right away, my Sundry account is NickBoy! If you need a specific name, it's Nick Rodrigues, the same email I use for everything: [email protected]

Thanks again, hope that premium comes in time for me to finish my works! Thank you for putting up with me during this trouble, you'll all be greatly spoken of and I'll make sure to have my premium time extended now that I know you all have helped me so far. That's what I call a good service to a client! Thank you, and if you may, please warn me again once the account is premium! 

See you soon, best regards from Nick!

ReplyQuote
NikBoy
(@nikboy)
26/03/2020 1:34 pm  

@kecodoc

Soooo...that Premium comming?

ReplyQuote
Soon Jian
(@s-weijian95)
31/03/2020 12:08 pm  

anyone here having trouble download ? because my download is so slow its only a few kb per sec im having sundryfile premuim account.

ReplyQuote
AdobeDigger
(@kecodoc)
Member Admin
31/03/2020 2:33 pm  

@nikboy

Please reply your user, we will get it upgraded manually.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
AdobeDigger
(@kecodoc)
Member Admin
31/03/2020 2:34 pm  

@s-weijian95

Have you downloaded from SundryFIles at a premium user?

ReplyQuote
Soon Jian
(@s-weijian95)
31/03/2020 2:41 pm  

@kecodoc hi my account email address is [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Soon Jian
(@s-weijian95)
31/03/2020 2:42 pm  

@kecodoc yes i am a sundryfiles premium account user. please help thanks 

ReplyQuote
AdobeDigger
(@kecodoc)
Member Admin
31/03/2020 3:01 pm  

@s-weijian95 If you have premium user, please try later. And don't use any external dns such as google dns.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
NikBoy
(@nikboy)
31/03/2020 3:27 pm  

@kecodoc

Just send my email the voucher code, man! That'll do it.

[email protected]

Thanks again, hope to see you soon!

ReplyQuote
Soon Jian
(@s-weijian95)
01/04/2020 12:45 pm  

@kecodoc hi I’m still having the same problem slow download, I’m not using any dns.slow download on all my device too. I’m downloading the premium tutorial is it because too big so it’s slow ?

ReplyQuote
MarceloT
(@marcelot)
01/04/2020 6:32 pm  

I became a Sundryfiles premium member, and so far I haven't been able to register and haven't received the email on adobedownload, my email   [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Share: