Download Lynda – EPUB Accessibility Using InDesign to get to learn on how to create ebooks that are cleaner and accessible through the use of InDesign.
From this course, The instructor is known as Laura Brady who gives a thorough introduction in the accessibility of EPUB, techniques, going over key principles, together with the tools that are essential in manipulating InDesign for boosting the book’s accessibility.
It includes the following topics:
- The importance of incorporating accessibility
- The need for separating content and style
- The Tricking of InDesign to the exporting of HTML5
- A thorough TOC building
- The structure in both academic and trade publishing
- Best practices of ARIA
- Handling images and image descriptions
- Marking print-equivalent page breaks
- And more,…