Premiere Pro CC | Skillshare | How To Color Grade Footage & Create Custom Video LUTs For Beginners | Free download.
If you are a beginner on film making and you don’t know where to begin, this course on the subject of “How to colour grade footage and create custom video LUTs for beginners” might be a great way to start making your dream comes true. It covers the basic knowledge of colour correction, colour grading and of course, the proper ways to do the above-mentioned techniques in the titles.
After this course, you will be able to achieve these things:
- Understand about the nature of colour correction and learn the ways to colour correct a provided video clip that is attached to this course.
- Understand about the nature of colour grading and learn the way to make use of colour grading to improve your footage.
- Learn the ways to draw on Premiere Pro CC to colour grade footage with detailed explanations and clear illustrations.
- Learn the proper ways to utilise the secondary colour correction tab to retouch some details of the footage.
- You will also receive instructions on how to process footage shot in a flat colour profile, which will allow you to manipulate colour and sharpness better.
- And there’s more to this in the course.
|Filename:||How To Color Grade Footage & Create Custom Video LUTs in Premiere P… (download)|