Download Lynda – Creating a Short Film: 09 VFX Part 1- Environments! Free & direct download links shared!
In the series of Creating a Short Film including 13 parts, Chad Perkins, a film maker will show what it actually necessary to make a short film from the brainstorming stage.
In this series, Chad concentrate on VFX, analyze how to use key tools like AE and Mocha Pro to make a compelling, believable world for your movie. He covers the fundamentals of compositing and keying, considering how to remove things using AE and Mocha Pro, and share about the way how to make CG scenery. Moreover, teach you how to build an aerial shot, rotoscope your characters, shoot with an awareness of post, and so on.
Download this, you will learn about these followings:
- Getting believable realities.
- This topic cover how to build a great key.
- How to set key of impossible shots.
- How to get familiar with After Effects (AE).
- The way how to use AE and Mocha Pro to remove objects.
- How to build CG scenery.
- How to make an aerial shot.
- and more…