Download Lynda – InDesign Typography Part 1, 2 with Full original Files.
InDesign: Typography Part 1
Part 1 focuses on “micro typography” or the appearance of individual letterforms. Nigel dissects the anatomy of a typeface and defines the terminology used to describe type in graphic design.
It includes the following topics
- Creation of the typographic workspace
- Understanding the terminology of type together with anatomy
- Selecting typefaces
- Scaling and sizing type
- Formatting of characters
- Adjustment of leading which is also known as line spacing
InDesign: Typography Part 2
This part majors on the “Macro Typography” or the arrangement of type on a page. Nigel outlines on the text flow, indents and spacing, type alignment, lists, and text wrap.
It includes the following topics:
- Text flow and threading
- Text frames and Placeholders
- Alignment of type
- Insets, indents and spacing
- Numbered and Bullet lists
- Text wrap
|Filename:||InDesign Typography Part 1.zip (download)|
|Filename:||InDesign Typography Part 2.zip (download)|