In this post, you will get the free download of “Photoshop CC for Beginners: Your Complete Guide to Photoshop” course from Udemy. Free and direct link shared!
This course aims to make you become familiar and comfortable with Photoshop. Later on, you can design your own graphic products.
- Get used to navigating Photoshop, creating new projects, designing, and saving for any purpose.
- Learn the essential tools for editing and manipulating images.
- Know how to use layers panel, including both creating and editing layer masks.
- Edit photos (both RAW and compressed images) with various tools and non-destructive methods.
- Select and edit any part of your image with a number of selection tools.
- Acquire retouching skills: remove blemishes, fix red-eye, whiten teeth, and more.
- Apply the shape tool and pen tool to design custom shapes.
- Utilize blending modes, layer styles, as well as blending modes to create fun and unique projects.
- Add and edit text to your graphics.
- Save your Photoshop projects for print and web.
|Filename:||Adobedownload.org – Photoshop CC for Beginners Your Complete Guide to Photoshop.zip (download)|